Your Graduation Pictures are Here!
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2021! This year’s Graduation Ceremony will be held in Plainville Campus on October 10, 2021. IIC will be hosting a graduation ceremony where graduates will be able to take a picture with their family as well as collect their diploma and a swag bag graduation gift provided by IIC and Wella.
IIC has made a donation to the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement on behalf of the 2021 Graduating Class. To find out more about this CT based, heart touching organization or to donate please visit: https://chooselovemovement.org.
#IICGRAD2021 VIRTUAL COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS
When: October 10, 2021
Where: Plainville Campus
International Institute of Cosmetology
65 Whiting St
Plainville, CT 06062
Time: By Last Name
Graduates are allowed to bring up to 6 friends/family members.
We are actively monitoring the pandemic restrictions and may be making some changes to our Graduation plans and guest counts. Please stay tuned to this website for all current information.
- Dress Business Professional or Red Carpet (if you prefer)
- Professional photographer will be present (photos will be made available after the event in this site)
- You’ll receive a swag box gift courtesy of Wella & IIC
- Maximum 6 guests per graduate
- When your complete party arrives proceed to check-in area
- You are considered a 2021 IIC graduate if your expected grad date is prior to Dec 31, 2021 on your August progress report
What if I cannot attend?
Please fill out the form Graduation Not Attending so we can coordinate with you the diploma pickup.
Am I considered a 2021 graduate?
You are considered a 2021 Graduate if you have an Expected Grad Date prior to 12/31/2021 as of August progress report. See 2021 graduate list by timeclock to check. Graduates will receive text message updates.
What is the dress attire?
Graduation day is a celebration for YOU, we recommend dressing professional or feel free to glam up. We will have a photographer there.