CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2023! This year’s Graduation Ceremony will be held in Plainville Campus on October 1, 2023. IIC will be hosting a graduation ceremony where graduates will be able to take a picture with their family as well as collect their diploma and a swag bag graduation gift provided by IIC and Wella.
International Institute of Cosmetology has made a donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital on behalf of the Graduating Class of 2023.
Your gift in honor of Graduating Class of 2023 will help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
If you have not had
When: October 01, 2023
Where: Plainville Campus
International Institute of Cosmetology
65 Whiting St
Plainville, CT 06062
Time: By Last Name
Hors d’oeuvres and light refreshments will be served (catered by Highland Park Market)
- Dress Business Professional or Red Carpet (if you prefer)
- Professional photographer will be present (photos will be made available after the event in this site)
- You’ll receive your diploma and a swag bag gift courtesy of Wella & IIC (must attend graduation to receive swag gift)
- Maximum 6 guests per graduate
- When your complete party arrives proceed to check-in area
- You are considered a 2023 IIC graduate if your expected grad date is prior to Dec 31, 2023 on your August progress report
What if I cannot attend?
Please fill out the form Graduation Not Attending so we can coordinate with you the diploma pickup. Graduates must attend graduation to receive swag gifts.
Am I considered a 2023 graduate?
You are considered a 2023 Graduate if you have an Expected Grad Date prior to 12/31/2023 as of August progress report. Graduates will receive text message updates.
What is the dress attire?
Graduation day is a celebration for YOU, we recommend dressing professional or feel free to glam up. We will have a photographer there.