CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2022! This year’s Graduation Ceremony will be held in Plainville Campus on October 16, 2022. IIC will be hosting a graduation ceremony where graduates will be able to take a picture with their family as well as collect their diploma and a swag bag graduation gift provided by IIC and Wella.
International Institute of Cosmetology has made a charitable contribution to the Susan G Komen Foundation on behalf of the Graduating Class of 2022.
When: October 16, 2022
Where: Plainville Campus
International Institute of Cosmetology
65 Whiting St
Plainville, CT 06062
Time: By Last Name
Graduates are allowed to bring up to 6 friends/family members.
Hors d’oeuvres and light refreshments will be served
We are actively monitoring the pandemic restrictions and may be making some changes to our Graduation plans and guest counts. Please stay tuned to this website for all current information.
- Dress Business Professional or Red Carpet (if you prefer)
- Professional photographer will be present (photos will be made available after the event in this site)
- You’ll receive your diploma and a swag box gift courtesy of Wella & IIC (must attend graduation to receive swag gift)
- Maximum 6 guests per graduate
- When your complete party arrives proceed to check-in area
- You are considered a 2022 IIC graduate if your expected grad date is prior to Dec 31, 2022 on your August progress report
What if I cannot attend?
Please fill out the form Graduation Not Attending so we can coordinate with you the diploma pickup. Graduates must attend graduation to receive swag gifts.
Am I considered a 2022 graduate?
You are considered a 2022 Graduate if you have an Expected Grad Date prior to 12/31/2022 as of August progress report. See 2022 graduate list by timeclock to check. Graduates will receive text message updates.
What is the dress attire?
Graduation day is a celebration for YOU, we recommend dressing professional or feel free to glam up. We will have a photographer there.