Congratulations Class of 2020!
In lieu of our usual Graduation ceremony, this year because of Covid-19 related concerns and uncertainty, IIC will hold a more intimate celebration. We will be hosting a graduation ceremony where graduates will be able to take a picture with their family as well as collect their diploma and a swag box graduation gift provided by IIC and Wella.
A donation has been made on behalf of the IIC 2020 Graduating Class to the Urban League of Greater Hartford, as they work to reduce economic disparities for African Americans and underserved communities. If you would like to donate to this organization Donate Here
View and download your Photos from this year’s Graduation here:
Child images were removed for safety reasons. If graduate had a photo taken with a child graduate will receive a private link with their photos.
IIC will be hosting a graduation ceremony this year at the Plainville campus. Graduates will arrive at their designated time with up to 4 guests, be greeted by staff and directed inside. Inside, graduates and guests will be able to take a picture on stage in front of a beautifully decorated step and repeat with their diploma. A photographer will be present and photos made available after event on this website.
Location: Plainville Campus (65 Whiting St Plainville, CT 06062)
Date: October 11, 2020
Designated Time : Please arrive during your designated time.
Graduate last name starting with:
- A-C from 10am-11am,
- D-L from 11am-12pm,
- M-Q from 12pm-1pm,
- R-Z from 1pm-2pm
- Dress Business Professional or Red Carpet (if you prefer)
- Professional photographer will be present (photos will be made available after the event on this website)
- You’ll receive a swag box gift courtesy of Wella & IIC
- Maximum 4 guests per graduate
- When your complete party arrives proceed to check-in area
- You are considered a 2020 IIC graduate if your expected grad date is prior to Dec 31, 2020 on your August progress report