600 Hour Program
Our esthetics (skin care) program was designed to give our graduates the competitive edge in one of the fastest growing industries in the nation. Spa owners/employers are seeking professionally trained skin care specialists and IIC provides an in-depth program to teach you the fundamental concepts and techniques of skin care. In a positive, “I CAN” learning environment, we deliver the highest quality of hands-on education.What can I do with a esthetics license?
You will learn
- Facial hair removal
- Introduction to microdermabrasion
- How to work on REAL clients in our student clinic
- Customer service, rebooking and retailing
- Soft skills, business knowledge and marketing basics
- Career opportunities
- Resume development and interviewing best practices
International Institute of Cosmetology has a schedule that will fit YOUR lifestyle, including attending school with time to work and enjoying time off with family and friends.
Classes beginning 2020!
Monday, Tuesday, Thurday from 5:30-9:30; Saturday 8:00-2:30
at the Wethersfield Campus