Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify in both our Wethersfield and Plainville campuses for our Cosmetology 1500hr program and Esthetics 600 hour program in Wethersfield campus only.
All students applying for Federal Financial Aid are required to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can complete this form with our Financial Aid advisor or Log on to www.fafsa.gov to submit your application online.
A financial aid advisor is available at both campuses to assist you with the application process. Federal School code: 041524
CREATE FSA ID
The username and password you create is how you sign into all Department of Education websites, including the FAFSA.
If the student is under the age of 24 or considered a “dependent” on the FAFSA, a parent will also need to create an FSA ID.
Complete Your FAFSA
Ask for help from your support at home.
Set Up an Appointment
Set up a meeting with Financial Aid Department
You can reach financial aid department at (860) 571-0330.
Complete entrance counseling and master promissory note.
Your Financial Aid officer will help walk you through the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the general Financial Aid requirements?
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Demonstrate financial need
- Hold a high school diploma, a general education diploma (GED), or Verified Home-schooling certificate
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a certificate in an eligible program
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Make satisfactory academic progress
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Please visit the financial aid website for a complete and current list of requirements.
What are some helpful links?
Where can I find the Financial Aid Code of Conduct?
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct