Please review the following expectations and model requirements.
EYELASH EXTENSIONS CLASS EXPECTATIONS:
Student agrees to the set schedule, and understands that there will be no makeup hours available for missed time. Student is responsible to complete any and all homework assigned. Failure to satisfactorily complete the class or absence can lead to non-completion of course. Non-completion will result in no certificate of completion given to student. Student is expected to provide at least 2 models for eyelash service during specified times in the course. Models must meet the below model requirements.
EYELASH LIFT & TINT CLASS EXPECTATIONS:
Student agrees to the set schedule, and understands that there will be no makeup hours available for missed time. Non-completion will result in no certificate of completion given to student. Student is expected to provide at least 1 models for eyelash lift/tint service during specified time in the course. Models must meet the below model requirements.
- The model should be committed to the time frame of 2.5 hours during assigned scheduled time.
- The model must be capable of laying on his/her back for the designated time
frame. Essential to avoid interference for the student on focus and
- Model must consent to the student is in training and not a professional. Working under the supervision of the instructor.
- The model should not be presently experiencing allergies may it be seasonal or an onset.
- Models consent to procedure and waive all liabilities to the school and instructor should an allergic reaction happen.
- The model must understand that the final results will vary. Every effort to produce a look of desire will be attempted but not be guaranteed.
- Many factors will come into play in regards to the size of the extensions used, the level of experience, own hair growth, any facial products used and overall care after the procedure will influence how well the extensions last.
- Health and safety is the priority to keep the integrity of the clients natural lash. Some models may get a partial to full set results…final result will vary.
- Must consent: before and after photos for use and not limited to: measuring the student’s progress, documentation to accompany consent forms., school use, marketing purposes.
Student must present in writing or email if they wish to withdraw from class. Full refund is available if student withdraws by 5pm night before class start date. If student withdraws by end of the 1st day of class, student is entitled to refund of monies paid minus cost of kit. If student withdraws after the 1st day of class there will be no refund.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Marie (Director of Education) at email@example.com with any concerns about the class.