EYELASH PROGRAM EXPECTATIONS
Please review the following expectations and model requirements.
Student agrees to the set schedule, and understands that because of the short nature of this course, there will be limited makeup hours available for missed time. Student is responsible to complete any and all homework assigned. Failure to satisfactorily complete the class or absence can lead to non-completion of course. Non-completion may result in no certificate of completion given to student. Student is expected to provide models for eyelash service during specified times in the program. Models must meet the below model requirements.
Eyelash Classes will be held at the Wethersfield campus located at 632 Silas Deane Hwy Wethersfield, CT 06109. Overflow parking is available in designated areas of the Ocean State Job Lot (next door) parking lot. Ask Admissions coach for details.
BRING OWN DEVICE
Student will be issued course material and is encouraged to bring in own device suitable for reading pdf’s. IIC recommends an Apple iPad (4th gen+). IIC is not responsible for the security of student owned technology nor any lost or stolen devices. The device is meant to be used as a learning tool. You can download a free copy of Adobe reader here.
Building a clientele is crucial for anyone trying to grow their business, and practice on live models is always preferred. That is why it is required for Eyelash students to acquire models for their training. Failure to bring in client for class workshops may result in non-completion of the program. See model schedule and requirements below.
50 Hour Eyelash Technician Course
Models Preferred: Day 4 at 6pm & Day 5 at 6pm
Models Required: Day 8 at 5pm & 6:45pm, Day 9 at 5pm
- The model must be capable of laying on his/her back for the designated time
frame. Essential to avoid interference for the student on focus and
- Model must consent that the student is in training and not a professional. Working under the supervision of the instructor.
- The model should not be presently experiencing allergies may it be seasonal or an onset.
- Models consent to procedure and waive all liabilities to the school and instructor should an allergic reaction happen.
- The model must understand that the final results will vary. Every effort to produce a look of desire will be attempted but not be guaranteed.
- Many factors will come into play in regards to the size of the extensions used, the level of experience, own hair growth, any facial products used and overall care after the procedure will influence how well the extensions last.
- Health and safety is the priority to keep the integrity of the clients natural lash. Some models may get a partial to full set results…final result will vary.
- Must consent: before and after photos for use and not limited to: measuring the student’s progress, documentation to accompany consent forms., school use, marketing purposes.
Students must adhere to rules and guidelines set forth by educator. Timeliness is essential. Please be mindful of others in their learning process. Do not divert class attention to sidetracked conversations. Follow educators instruction. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Business professional all black attire with closed toe shoe.
COVID-19 safety and sanitation is a priority during program study.
Student must present in writing or email if they wish to withdraw from class. Full refund (minus $50 application fee) is available if student withdraws by 5pm night before class start date. If student withdraws after class start, tuition refund is prorated as seen in most recent copy of student catalog; kit cost, tax and application fee become non refundable.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Marie (Director of Education) with any concerns about the program.