Fulfill YOUR dream become a beauty professional.
The International Institute of Cosmetology is a private, open-enrollment school that requires a quantitative and verbal entrance exam. To be considered for admission as a student, a prospective student must complete the following requirements:
- High School Graduate/GED
- 17 and older
(How to Apply)
- Campus Tour/Personal Interview with Admissions Representative
- Student Enrollment Application and $50 non-refundable fee
- Assessment and essay (Cosmetology & Esthetics)
After Your Acceptance!!!
- Registration fee of $150
- Enrollment Agreement
- Copy of each of the following:
- High School diploma/Official Transcripts or equivalent, GED certificate, or home school certification
- Proof of date of birth (driver’s license or birth certificate)
- Non-Private Pay Cosmetology students are required to make a down payment to cover part of equipment costs.
- Private pay students are required to make a down payment to application/registration fees, books, tools, taxes, and part of the tuition of $3900 (Cosmetology students) $2500 (Esthetics students); In form of cash, check or credit card.
- Title IV students are asked to submit all verification information shall it be needed within 2 weeks of verification notification or prior to start date (the lesser of the two).
- Home-Schooled students may be eligible for enrollment if they meet state law standards, certificate of completion, and have a 3rd party sign a statement verifying completion of home-schooling.
- IIC does not accept Ability to Benefit (ATB) students.